Business Development Trainee (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 3.5M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Business Development Trainee to support the research & insight team.
- Support the research & insight team during the planning, execution, and analysis phases in primary research (e.g. survey development and review, user interviews, usability tests, etc.)
- Conduct secondary research and translate them into shareable insights
- Work closely with the founder und management team on the company's strategy
- Monitor trends to identify how our products, brand, marketing or services should be modified or enhanced
- Monitor the competitors’ marketing activities and outcomes
- Analyze competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets, and products we have in common
- Segment the target audience and determining the appropriate markets to be approached
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, Technology or related field
- Previous experience in user research, business development and a passion for startups is advantageous
- Eager to learn and open to challenges
- "Getting things done” attitude; high level of motivation and initiative
- You are fluent in German and English
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to multitask well, critical thinker and good team player
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams