Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached close to 2M downloads and has raised $5M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Communication Expert to propel a Vectornator´s image developing internal and external communications through consistent messaging and strategy.
- Produce and communicate actionable plans (incl. measurable targets) in order to implement the communications strategy, and to monitor effectiveness.
- Maintain a strong brand for Vectornator, including impactful and fit-for-purpose publications, website, social media and merchandise.
- Prepare press statements and articles for internal and external communication.
- Ensure Vectornator´s communication outputs are of high standard, responds to the needs of the target audience and within agreed budget and timelines.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of Vectronator.
- Develop new and creative communication streams including videos for training.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a Master degree in Communications.
- 2+ years’ of experience in managing Communications or general Marketing on a relevant level in a business environment.
- Fluency in English + local language + an asset when one or more other languages.
- Knowledge and understanding of the communication legal aspect.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Highly computer literate with capability in Notes, Pages, Slack, Asana
Google docs and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, strategic and creative mindset, meticulous attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, good time-management skills, quick and enthusiastic learner and good team player.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.