Content Writer working student (Graphic Design field) (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 3.5M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Content Writer working student (Graphic Design field) to create appealing visual concepts, illustrations, posts and interfaces using our design software Vectornator, to communicate our core product and inspire.
- Generating ideas for new content types and articles in the graphic design industry.
- Delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract users and boost Vectornator´s awareness.
- Regularly developing writing and delivering persuasive content for our website, marketing campaigns, videos, blogs, social media content, animations, advertising, articles, social updates, etc.
- Actively manage and promote our blog.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Researching graphic design markets and trends to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Identify users’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception in order to create compelling content.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, colors, images tone and layouts) for each post.
- Student in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication, English, Journalism or related field;
- Huge interest in content writing or copywriting.
- First experiences with design and UX/UI tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Figma)
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Webflow).
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Passion about graphic design and digital art.
- An appreciation for and awareness of emerging design trends in print and digital.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.