Head of People & Culture Manager (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney, Wacom and Microsoft. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 4M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Head of People & Culture Manager to support our team.
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries
- Create employment contracts, supplements and other legal documents
- Deliver and drive continuous improvement of our onboarding processes
- Participate in the measurement of employee engagement and action plan with our leaders
- Provide coaching and assistance to managers on management best practices, development and other people-related topics
- Leverage your knowledge and experience and create in-house training sessions and information resources
- Participate in in the planning and ongoing improvement of our performance frameworks and tools
- Conduct research and make recommendations on our remuneration and benefits offering and how we can best reward our staff
- Assist in the development of processes, policies and tools
- Preparation and reviewing payroll
- Produce reports and dashboards on HR analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in a People role within a startup environment
- Strong decision-making skills with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of German labor law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships whilst dealing with sensitive information
- An analytical problem solver who can think both commercially and outside the box
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams
- Diverse and inclusive office with a team heralding from over 20 countries around the world
- Work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hackesche Höfe, the heart of Berlin
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we are currently working mainly remotely, but with lots of engagement between teams (for work and fun) and we are doing as much as we can to support our colleagues as the situation develops.