Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached close to 2M downloads and has raised $5M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to collect and interpret information about market conditions and user behavior.
- Gather information and examining trends to develop successful marketing plans.
- Use marketing analytics techniques to gather social media, web analytics, and rankings data.
- Identify competitors and potential markets.
- Monitor trends to identify how our products, brand, or services should be modified or enhanced.
- Team with different areas with the aim of developing strategies to attract new users.
- Monitor the competitors’ marketing activities and outcomes.
- Analyze competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets, and products we have in common.
- Segment the target audience and determining the appropriate markets to be approached.
- Conduct competitive research and analyzing benchmarking data.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, Technology or related field.
- 2 + years’ experience in Market Research or Market Analysis.
- Expertise in Google Analytics.
- Experience with PPC campaign.
- Knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS, R studio or similar programs, and general databases.
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics (CRM, Tableau and others).
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to multitask well, critical thinker and good team player.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.