Marketing Designer Trainee (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 3.5M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Marketing Designer Trainee to create outstanding designs and content to market and promote Linearity's products.
- Creating and design marketing tools for social, newsletter, website, blog and marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualizing, designing and implementing creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
- Creating illustrations and digital images.
- Creating all materials for digital marketing.
- Developing and design layouts advertisements.
- Maintaining an active and engaging online presence of Linearity´s products.
- Ensuring to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
- Work closely with the design team to develop marketing strategies that fit both user artistic sensibilities, but the users' goals as well.
- Currently studying graphic design or just finished your Bachelor's degree in marketing and/or design or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Passion for graphic design, social media, and online marketing.
- Experience in design illustration.
- Entry-level experience with design and UX/UI tools (Vectornator, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, etc.).
- Good understanding of the Graphic design industry, market and market trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, creative problem-solving and good time-management skills
- Quick and enthusiastic learner, and good team player.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.