Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached cover 3.5M downloads and has raised $5M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor to deliver high quality and innovative motion graphic content for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, to reach target audiences and trigger Vectornator's presence globally.
Create custom motion graphics, bespoke illustrations and animations that ensure effective Vectornator knowledge transfer and retention to the audience.
Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media.
Conceptualize, storyboard, animate, and edit motion graphic designs in order to engage a target audience.
Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance Vectornator’s motion graphics.
Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the creative process.
Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
Support the design and marketing teams with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
Collaborate with the design team and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- 3+ years´ experience in Graphic Design including video production design and animation.
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work.
- Good knowledge of adding motion to graphics using motion design software.
- Experience in communicating with and advising social advertisers.
- Experience in creating tactical, direct response ads, as well as conceptual thinking, storyboarding and stunning branding.
- Experience in 2-D and 3-D modeling is nice to have.
- Efficient at using Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Flash, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Animation perspective, Procedural animation, Texturing and lighting effects.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner, and good team player.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.