Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney, Wacom and Microsoft. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 4M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support our team.
- Drive GTM strategies by developing product launch plans including market and competitive research, pricing, compelling positioning, naming suggestions, and managing the implementation of plans and deliverables across cross-functional teams
- Be the source of truth for our competitive landscape by conducting through competitive analyses
- Coordinate knowledge sharing through internal competitive training, battle cards, pricing and positioning recommendations, and consistent updates
- Run internal go-to-market offers and potential discount analyses to help suggest recommendations for optimal pricing strategies
- Evolve our customer and user personas by facilitating product feedback research, conducting surveys, and working with internal teams
- Shape internal product conversations to drive consistent messaging, product positioning, alignment, and direction across internal teams
- 3+ years' experience in a product marketing role for a Mobile company, SaaS company, or consulting firm experience
- A solid understanding of the product go-to-market lifecycle and adoption strategies
- Experience blending a quantitative and analytical approach with a creative mindset to create innovative programs which drive measurable results. Should have experience with both qualitative and quantitative insights gathering
- Proven ability to execute in a fast-paced environment - results oriented with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- The ability and willingness to stretch from strategic thinking and influencing to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results
- Experience working with a wide range of teams including but not limited to Product, Creative, Marketing, and more
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills
- Excellent at leading cross functional initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and an innate pull towards delivering excellence
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables while maintaining consistent output and meeting timelines
- Extra credit for experience building business cases for investment in features or market expansion
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams
- Diverse and inclusive office with a team heralding from over 20 countries around the world
- Work in style and comfort from our modern office in Hackesche Höfe, the heart of Berlin
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we are currently working mainly remotely, but with lots of engagement between teams (for work and fun) and we are doing as much as we can to support our colleagues as the situation develops.
Berlin / Remote