QA Engineer (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney, Wacom and Microsoft. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 4M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a: QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory, manual and automated tests to ensure the best product quality.
- Requirements/user stories analysis
- Test designing
- Test Plans creation
- Performance testing
- Exploratory testing
- Regression testing
- Analysing and executing Test Cases
- Test cases maintenance
- Processing issues reported by users
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Automation tests creation and maintenance using proprietary Test Framework.
- 1+ years of experience in manual testing (iOS/macOS preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in automation tests creation using OOP programing language for mobile apps (Appium/XCUITest frameworks)
- Experience with mobile and web apps testing
- Test design patterns knowledge
- CI/CD and SDLC process understanding
- Bug lifecycle understanding
- Keen eye for details
- Good at organization and time management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good team player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced start up environment, multitasking ability
- Results oriented, flexibility, ready to go for the extra mile (if needed for the project)
- Plus: Passion for design tools.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.
Berlin / Remote