Senior iOS Engineer (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney, Wacom and Microsoft. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 4M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are going through an exciting phase of growth and are looking for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer.
- Tech-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5+ years experience as Developing Native iOS Applications
- 3+ years experience working with Swift
- Experience in concurrency, multithreading and Grand Central Dispatch
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming, Functional Programming
- Understanding of Time and Space complexity of an algorithm
- Experience with JSON encoding/decoding using the Codable protocol
- Experience in Objective-C
- Able to work closely with the other developers
- Proactive attitude
- Learns about Apple's latest technologies and follows best practices
- Experience in macOS (Catalyst) development is a plus
- Experience in agile product teams as a contributor
- Startup mindset and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- The latest Apple products to work with
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organisation where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.
Berlin / Remote