Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 3.5M downloads and has raised $10M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are looking for a: Senior Product Manager to lead Vectonator's strategy, planning, delivery and in-life optimization of our products; maximizing revenues, market share and profit margins.
- Defining our product strategy and roadmap.
- Planning and executing throughout all product lifecycle processes, including: product research, positioning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Scheduling and assigning operational requirements to follow up on work results.
- Ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Creating product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, functional specs, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Developing product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability.
- Developing metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements. Track those metrics using our app analytics solution.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the product, market, and competition.
- Deep understanding of our main competitors.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Development or related field of study.
- 5+ years’ experience product development and overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Hands on experience with project management tools (e.g., Jira, Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Slack, Notion, etc.)
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Strong technical background to collaborate with developers, understanding technical constraints, trade offs, etc.
- Strong decision maker and strong analytical skills, including pricing and planning.
- Strong ability to prioritize while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable managing a mostly remote team.
- Desire to work in the Apple/mobile/desktop ecosystem.
- Strong motivation and excitement about joining a startup in the design space.
- Passion for design tools (e.g, Adobe apps, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Plus: Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.