User Experience Designer (UX) (m/f/d)
Vectornator, by Linearity GmbH, is a powerful and award-winning vector graphic design software that simplifies the design creation process for everyone with innovative features and trusted by leading brands like Apple, Disney and D2IQ. Vectornator offers cross-platform functionality (iPad, iPhone, Mac) without compromising on power or quality. Our powerful software has reached over 3.5M downloads and has raised $5M+ in funding from one of the biggest Venture Capital firms globally. Our mission, revolutionize the way people design all over the world. To accomplish our mission we need you!
If you breathe design, love creating new ideas, and are an outstanding team player, this position is for you. We are an international mix of young, driven, passionate and talented people all brought together by a desire to create the best next-generation graphic design tool that the world has seen. We are a flat organization that empowers our people to be brave and do what they think is best for the team and the company. We believe in the power of collaboration, brainstorming and last but not least, in the super power each of us has hidden.
We are going through an exciting phase of growth and are looking for a User Experience Designer (UX) with an open mindset, to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and providing meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
Study different graphic design workflows and conduct user experience studies to help us optimize Vectornator’s experience on iPad and Mac.
Conduct different A/B tests, polls and forms to help understand our audience and fine-tune our on boarding and in app experiences.
Reimagine how design features work and inspect user flows, input methods, wireframes and experimental prototypes; and implement them.
Research in order to understand what our users need and how they view the world.
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success. Support our marketing team to improve the visual design and experience of our Landing pages, newsletters, mailings, teasers, adverts and social media posts.
- Tech-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2 + years´ experience as User Experience Designer or similar position.
- General knowledge in the Graphic design industry and market.
- Great experience with design and UI tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Figma).
- Interest in building the graphic design tool of your dreams.
- Interest in experimenting with interfaces and creating new experiences.
- Experience in real time collaboration (Figma, Google Docs, iCloud sharing).
- Experience in user experience design and data analytics.
- Competitive base salary
- 27 vacation days
- Flexible working hours to refresh your mind
- Work from home option when you need a solo time to boost your ideas
- Relocation package to bring our creative team to Berlin
- All the company devices you will need to make your ideas come to life
- A flat organization where you own your process
- Freedom to pursue your dreams.
Berlin / Remote